Breadcrumbs on portfolio items page missing parent

I have created pages and I am using loopers to put the portfolio items on a page by category. The breadcrumb works fine on the pages - example: home> Full Portfolio > Residential Work. However, when I click down to a portfolio item the breadcrumb is not complete. I get the following:
Home > > name of the portfolio item (notice the parent area is blank)

How can I get an entry in the breadcrumb between > > (the parent area)? It would be great if it was the page it came from.

1 Like

Hello @jvedder,

Thanks for writing in! When creating a portfolio item, please assign the parent portfolio page so that the portfolio parent portfolio page will also appear in the breadcrumbs.

Please check out the Portfolio Settings in this documentation:

Best Regards.

I am not using the portfolio template. It is just a regular page, with the looper. The Portfolio parent choice is only default.

Hi @jvedder,

It seems that you are using the Looper Provider in a page to show the Portfolio items. If that is the case, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to investigate it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– Specific Page URL where you are having this issue
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.