Both Top Header and Sticky Footer

I understand how to create a sticky footer by creating a bottom header. The question is how do you have, at the same time, both a global top header and a global “bottom” header which is actually a footer? I’m using the latest version of Pro and have a normal top header applied globally and then created a “sticky” bottom header for a footer and only the bottom header shows.

Hello @Tech4Eleven,

Thanks for writing in! When assigning the sticky bottom header, make sure that you do not have a custom footer that may have display on top of you sticky bottom header. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

See the secure note.

In the headers, you will see that I have the main top header called “main” thats assigned globally, and it must stay that way, AND I have a bottom header for the footer called “sticky footer for home” that ideally Id like also to be assigned globally. How do I have them both assigned globally at the same time?

Hello @Tech4Eleven,

I have logged in and check your custom headers. As it turns out, you have created it separately. What you can do is edit your “Main” header and then you will have to build the bottom layout as well on this custom header. That means that the Top and Bottom layout should be on the same header so that you can assign it globally. It also means that the bottom will display along side with your top header layout.

Hope this makes sense.

That makes perfect sense. I’m not sure why I didn’t think about that earlier. Thanks so much for your awesome help!!

Hi @Tech4Eleven,

Glad it helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.