Blog Posts Page Loading Slow in Chrome Only

Hello, we are having a weird issue where the blog page is loading extremely slow in Chrome only. The blog page is loading very slow and also throwing an infinite number of the following errors:

jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’)
at s.fx.s.Tween.run (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2:6779)

www.garagefloorcoating.com/blog/ is the site in question. Can you please assist?

Hello @powersnw,

Thanks for posting in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because it is not displaying. You may be having some server issues.

• See the image in the secure note below.

Best Regards.

What country are you trying to access from, we do have geo-restriction in place.

Hi @powersnw,

We are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP address or Country name here. I would like to request you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

Can you just use a VPN please? The geo restriction is for many sites.

Hello @powersnw,

I am another staff I checked your site it seems that there is some JS console error it might be due to custom JS code or any plugin conflict just because the posts are not loading properly. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.