Blog pages missing H1 - How do I add it?

Hello,

I was doing a site audit in ahrefs and am missing H1’s on all my blog roll pages.

I don’t see my main blog page in Cornerstone page builder, so I can’t add an H1 that way.

How do I add an H1 to my blog pages?

Thanks,
Andrew Fez

P.S. I’m using X Theme.

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you referring to your blog single pages, see the example link in the secure note. Upon checking on it, the H1 tag is present. If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

Just note: It will require customization to edit the main blog layout using the X theme. If you wish to customize it, I highly suggest converting your X to Pro, here’s how:

If you want to know the difference between X and Pro, you may check this one:

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hey Marc,

Thanks for reaching out. I was referring to my main blog roll page, which I’ve titled 'What’s Up".

When I do a ahrefs site audit, it says the /what-s-up/ page and all the subsequent pages (/what-s-up/page/2/ etc.) don’t have H1’s.

It’s okay if there’s no quick fix. I’ll check out the X pro. I have a few more blogs to build this year so I may just by the X Pro for my next one, after I hit 100 some articles on this camping and hiking one.

Take care,
Andrew Fez

Hey Andrew,

That’s great, looking forward for your 100 articles so that you can convert your X to Pro.

Cheers!

I have the same issue with missing H1 tags on blog pages and category pages (and their subsequent pages, e.g., page/2/, etc…)

This issue started when the new Pro v6 was released.

Is there a fix for this?

Hello Guys,

If you are using the Ethos stack, your blog index will not display a landmark header. To get this issue resolved, please check out this old thread:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.