Blog page template for Mover

Hello everyone. I have purchased Personify and started working with the Mover. So far, the pages I needed were listed under the Cornerstone document section and from there I customized them to fit my needs. However, when I loaded the Blog document , it gives me a blank page asking me where I want to start. I was expecting to see the Blog page setup for Mover. Did I miss something? Is there a way to get that page as my initial design?

Many thanks!

Hey @Jesamine,

Thanks for that information. The “Mover” site is actually using the blog index as the homepage. This is why the “Blog” page has nothing on it. If you want to create your own blog index, you will need to design a custom page for the homepage as well. With Personify. there are pages designed already. You simply go to Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays and assign the pages like this:

You can edit the “Homepage” with the builder and then in the Archive Layouts, find the blog layout that you like to be used for your blog index by assigning it using the Conditions and Assignment feature.

Hope this makes sense.

got it! Many thanks for your help. I see the blog page I want now.

all the best…:pray:

Hi Jesamine,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.