Blog page on Integrity Band theme

I have the Pro theme and have installed the Integrity Band theme.
But where can I find the blog page which displays the latest articles? I cannot find it in the design cloud and I would need to display and then to customize it.

Then, I would have the same question for each article page. Where can I find it and how to customize the style of all the article pages?

Thanks!

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Pages. Check if the page entitled “Blog” is there. If not, you will have to create a new page entitled “Blog”. You can then go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > Posts Page and assign “Blog” as the blog index page.

If you want to customize your blog index, please go to X > Theme Options > {Your Stock} > Blog Options and in X > Theme Options > Blog.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
It’s ok for selecting my new page as the one which displays the posts.

But then I could customize some things going there X > Theme Options > {Your Stock} > Blog Options and in X > Theme Options > Blog
However, is there a way to customize more the layout of each article page?
I would like to add a picture on the top of each article page (a kind of header or it could be a slider, the same one on every article page)
I guess there its also a way to add and customize a sidebar as I could see there X > Theme Options > Blog

Thanks again for your help!

Hey Jeremy,

This will enable the sidebar on all pages including the blog index and posts page, now if you want to have fullwidth layout everywhere else, go to your individual page settings in Cornerstone and set the Page Template to Layout - Fullwidth:

• To have more customized look for each blog post, you can build your posts in Cornerstone. To enable Cornerstone for posts, please navigate to X > Settings > General and click on Posts to enable the builder on posts (see screenshot)

To learn more about permissions please see https://theme.co/docs/configure-user-permissions

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.