Blog Image Link

Hello,

Previously I asked if there was a way to turn off the link for Featured images on the blog archive pages

I was given a code that worked for some time, but has since stopped working with the new theme update - it now makes nothing clickable:

.blog a.entry-thumb, .blog a {
pointer-events: none;

}

I have tried a few things, but nothing works, how could I fix this? thank you!

Hello @Lacylou,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your custom CSS code on my local test site and it working fine at my end. It might be an issue syntax issue in your custom CSS code. I would suggest you check your custom CSS code through CSSLINT.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Lacylou,

I went ahead and checked your site, I have modified the code for only featured images. Please note the given code would only work blog post featured image only.

.blog a.entry-thumb {
pointer-events: none;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.