Blog Headline Not Displaying (Pro)

Hello,

The demo content looks like this, yet my blog doesn’t display a headline/tagline:

I have the setting enabled:

How can I get the headline to appear?

Hello @addabble,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using a Pro custom Header on the blog page and Archive page. Please note that if you would use the Pro custom Header then the Blog title is not going to be rendered on the frontend that you have set from the theme option Blog settings.

I would suggest you create another custom Header and use our Headline element for the custom Blog title. Now you need to assign this Header for only the Blog page.

In case if you want to manage the blog title from the Theme Option, you need to unassign the Pro custom Header for the Blog page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Alright, I have created a headline element, but is it possible to make it more visually similar to that of the demo content? Also, the header isn’t showing up on the blog page. Have I set the conditions incorrectly?

Thank you!

Hello @addabble,

You need to set the header condition as “Blog” as “is being viewed”. Please have a look at the screenshot for the condition.

For the Blog similar title, it would require some custom CSS or you can use this shortcode to get a similar layout. https://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/custom-headline/

If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.