Blog Full Width

Hi there. I am trying to style my blog posts. I am choosing “Full Width Layout” in WP but when I go to build the layouts in Pro, the sections are still way too skinny (not utilizing the full width space). Do you know why?
The examples I’ve shared include starting from scratch or starting with a template like ‘The Word’.

Thank you!

Marty

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or custom JS/CSS code customization. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I checked the layout that you have assign for posts. I can not able to see any things that you have shared in the screenshot. I checked your column setting it seems that you have set the Maximum width. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

I would suggest you set the column Maximum width as “None”

Hope it helps
Thanks

I don’t even see that as an option to adjust…?..

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

You need o go to the Layout builder —>Select the Article —>Column—>Click on the Magnifier icon to inspect it.

Now set the column Maximum -->Width

Thanks

Thank you!

Now that I have created a Layout for all blog posts, and I’ve used Pro to edit my first blog post (this is a food blog), is there a way to replicate or copy my first blog post so that I do not have to do all the design work over and over again? Can a BLOG POST be copied as a template?

Hi @MartinRayVaughan,

If you create your first blog using the cornerstone then the answer is yes. Just save your first blog as a template then load it to your Single Layout Builder.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.