Blank page after loading cornerstone

Hi there, when i try to open the cornerstone editor the page stays fully blank. I think it started after the last update (cornerstone & theme x). Sometimes it does load the editor panel but i dont see any content. The website does show online but this means im not able to edit anything. Please let me know how i can fix this. Thanks in advance!

Hi Maya,

In the first instance, can you please make sure that you have updated to the latest version of both X and Cornerstone as many minor bugs have been addressed that could have caused this.

If that does not work, then the next most likely culprits are a plugin conflict or perhaps a memory issue. Please check out this article on common issues and follow the steps outlined within.

Please follow these fully. Let us know how you get on.

Hi Matt, thanks for your reply. I’ve done of all that but still doesn’t work. Could you please check what’s going wrong? I can give you the login information? Thanks!

Hello Maya,

There are JS errors on your site. And also I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Right after your updates, please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. You also need to regenerate the minified CSS and JS files in CloudFlare.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel, thanks for your reply. We’ve already tried those options as we found them in other similar threads. Unfortunately the issue wasn’t solved. Would be great if you can have a look what is going wrong. I added the login-info as a secure note above. Thanks!

Hi @vonspes,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I have installed a development build of X and Cornerstone on your site to correct the problem. It was a conflict with WordFence blocking the preview from loading. When the next release is available, you can safely update.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.