Beta 6.4.0 - `data-x-slide-goto`

Hi @charlie,

Congratulations on getting the new beta out

I am revisiting a closed topic in the general forum - Slide Navigation Appears Not To Be Working

It looks like the main issue was fixed, as you said it would, but two other things have cropped up:

1. With your help, the images were placed perfectly within the surrounding divs, which created the border effect. However, since installing the beta, the image is moved down and is overflowing the bottom edge of the parent div (see screenshot). I have looked at my settings, but cannot find the source of the problem.

1. This is a VERY minor gripe! Just above the grid is a “View Slideshow” button. This opens the a slideshow of all the images in the grid. The intention is that the slides start from #1. However, if an image from the grid is clicked, that is invariably the starting image. Given the two sliders (slideshow and gird) are actually separate from each other, can the slideshow button invariably start with slide #1?

Thanks for all your hard work Charlie!

Have a great day,
Christopher

Hello appreciate you going through the beta!

1. It looks like a bug with the scroll bar fixes. How did this look before? Did the white modal area have a scrollbar or does that area need to expand with the content? I noticed it has a max-height of 80%, is that on purpose or is something going wrong?
  2. Does adding data-x-slide-goto=1 on the toggle attribute fix it on your end? It was working for me.

Hi @charlie,

The praise is well deserved!

1. The image was placed exactly centered within the div which has #ffffff background and the div was responsive to the div, so that the borders were always equal around the image, even if the image dimensions differed.

2. Worked! That was my uninformed error.

Many thanks,
Christopher

There’s some modal fixes coming soon this week to get them closer to 6.3. However in this template I couldn’t get it looking nice without changing this min-height to auto or away from 600px, as that was causing it to break the layout.

Thanks @charlie,

Looking forward to seeing the changes.

One other question on this one. How can I get the background div (i.e the white border, which the modal div creates) to be responsive to the image? Currently, the image is responsive to the div and cuts out some of the key parts of the image. I have tried a few things with no success.

Thanks again,
Christopher