Beta 5 - cannot clear styles cache

This has been a problem all through this beta testing…

I have even created a new staging site and installed the latest beta and still clear cache doesn’t work

no console errors, and I deleted the existing pro theme before uploading the latest beta on the fresh staging site

Hey @scotbaston,

I’ve logged into that site using credentials you shared on another thread and I’m not seeing that happen. Let me know if there are any console errors before that happens. It seems like some kind of conflict with WordPress admin scripts.

Hey @alexander,

I’m still getting the same problem, no console errors but lots of cookie warnings

any further ideas?

That would be great. Maybe it’s an error only happening in that one account. Thanks!

here you go…

This is the exact same thing I am getting with Firefox. I have cleared all browser caches and even reset Firefox but the issues persists. It has been like that since the first Beta.

It works fine in Chrome.

I have also not seen any console errors.

@alexander, @urchindesign

I can confirm, I am only getting the problem in Firefox (dev edition). it works for me in Chrome

Mine is just the normal version of Firefox.

All add-ons were removed with the refresh although previously it had the Vue add-on, a CORS add-on a one or two others.

I have tried firefox (dev edition) with all browser plugins disabled still no joy…
while chrome works well

Thank you Scot! I’m so sorry, I should have just checked Firefox. Was only happening there. The styles were getting cleared but it wasn’t aborting a the button’s default form submission. Fixed for the next patch.

1 Like

Glad that one is sorted. It’s been a problem for me since Beta 1.

Glad as well. Sorry that took so long to get worked out. Looking forward to getting this next patch pushed out. We’ve still got a handful of fixes to go, and also want to get the Posts elements (preconfigured loopers) in before pushing the next one.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.