Best CSS to Remove white space from the top of all pages

Hello, The Pro Theme is my favorite theme. I still like the X Theme, but the Pro Theme makes it fast and easy to make great looking websites fast.

One issue I run into on almost every website is hiding the white space at the top and bottom of all pages. I had some css to add to the customize css that worked good, but cannot seem to find it. What is the current best css to add to customizer css to remove the white space at the top and bottom of all pages and posts including the home page?
Thanks!

Hello Jon,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to provide you perper solution without checking the exact page URL. It would be better if you could provide your exact page URL and a marking screenshot as well about your concern so that we can check and provide your proper guideline.

Thanks

I have managed to hide the white space above the Row with the text I help People choose…and below the Slider Revolution which is right above it.
How I do this is by making the Row Settings / Design Options -45px. This does the trick. Recently I discovered that negative numbers can be added to the top and bottom margin of rows using WP Bakery Page Builder.

However, on this site https://www.europeanautomaster.com I was able to add
.home .x-container.offset {
margin: 0 auto;
}

To the Additional CSS area and that fixed it on this site.
For some reason this CSS does not work on https://scmedicareplans.net/ and several others.

Hello Jon Rodman,

Thank you for your further clarification. You are having this issue because you are using the default page template. Without the need for any custom CSS, assuming that you have set the -45px top margin into 0 pixels, please use the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template instead. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

By the way, you will have to modify your custom CSS into just this code:

.x-container.offset {
    margin: 0 auto;
}

so that all page that is using the default page template will no longer have any white space above. Then again, it is highly recommended that you simply switch the page template instead.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.