bbPress, Nested Replies, Style broken

Hey guys,
when I do activate the nested replies in bbPress, the style is messed up :frowning:

Hi Eres,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your bbpress style.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello cramaton,

its a screenshot from a brand new wordpress with just bbpress installed and activated. See details in the secure note.

Thanks!

Hi Eres,

You can get rid of this by adding a small piece of custom CSS code to Theme Options > CSS. Please find the following code to add.

.bbp-body>ul>li
{
    float:none !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thanks, but after adding this code the style is still broken. It seems like Pro is not supporting nested replies :frowning:

Hi Eres,

Can you send us screenshots where the style still broken because when I check on this page https://kunden.sindermann.io/_test-themeco/forums/topic/test/ the layout is just looking fine after applying the CSS given by my colleauge.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.