Band Template

Hi! I don’t usually use the templates, but thought I’d use some things from the Band template. Unfortunately, I can’t get rid of the stage image in the header background. I’ve checked everywhere in the backend, and online for answers. For example, I’ve included a header image, but if I scroll up so high that my browser bounces, you can see that stage image (with the fading colours) in behind it. Screenshot with arrow pointing to the problem image:

Please tell me the secret of where I can find this image so I can remove it :slight_smile:

I’d also like to replace the “concert goers” image in the “about” page. Screentshot:

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hello Tina,

Thanks for writing in! Go to Pages > All Pages and find the homepage or “Front Page”.

Click “Edit” to go to the WP Editing Screen. Find the Page Settings > Background Images.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Omgosh I had a feeling it was something simple like that. The one place I never think to look lol. Thank you so much for that!

Hey Tina,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.