Background Video - Whole Page (or Entire Website) - Pro

Hi,

I am not sure if this is possible, or not, in the latest Pro Layouts.

I have followed the instructions @Ruenel gave so well in this post: Full Page Video Background. It works perfectly.

My question is, can something along the same lines be applied to the new Pro Layouts, or even universally across the whole website?

Many thanks,
Christopher

Hi Christopher,

You can save the structure as template and can load it on which page is required. You can get more information on how to save and use the template from the following article:

1. https://theme.co/docs/template-manager#how-to-save-the-templates
  2. https://theme.co/docs/template-manager#how-to-use-the-templates

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Thank you, but I don’t think that quite answers my question. What I hope to achieve is to have a Revolution Slider as a background for a new Pro Layout, just as I have done on standard pages. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Christopher

Hello Christopher,

With the new Layout Builder, you can always accomplish this. In your custom layout, insert a section that will contain your slider. Make sure to remove all the margins and paddings in your section settings. Add a row and a column and then insert the slider revolution in the column. In your section settings, set the z-index to 0. And then in the section settings, find the “Customize” tab. You will insert this element CSS which is based on the other thread:

$el {
    position: fixed;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    min-width: 100%; 
    min-height: 100%;
}

I’d be happy to check on what would you can come up with. If you wouldn’t mind, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hello Ruenel,

Thank you so much. You are a genius :grinning:

The solution works perfectly!

I have updated the original secure note, if you would still like to have a look at the settings.

Many thanks,
Christopher

Hey Christopher,

We’re glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.