Background video positioning

Hi there

since I have updated PRO, a video background which was positioned in the center of a section, seems to be positioned now lower than before.

The video is positioned on the lower background with a gradient-overlay on the upper background. With the image I have the possibility set size and position, so I can adjust the horizontal and vertical with %-values.

Is it possible also to set position values for the background video, in order to push the center a little further up in the covered section.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

It is not possible to guide with only screenshots I would suggest you please share the exact page URL so we can check it on our end and guide you properly.

Thanks

Hi Prakash

Thank you very much for your reply. in section 7 on this page https://showmyproject.ch/vermarktungs-webseite-bluewhite-business-center/ there is a background video which is too low in positon within the croped section. I would like to see a bit more of the floor and less of the celing of the rooms, so I would like to position the video with values like it is possible with images; for example "position: calc(90%) calc(80%) ".

The video was originally in the horizontal and vertical center, but since updating PRO it seems to be out of center.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

Please increase your Top and Bottom padding of the Section element so that you will see more floors.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

Thank you very much for your reply. I already did increase the padding on top and bottom, but this is not what i want. On a wide screen, the section will be still to less high and on a small device, the section is already too high.

Is there no possibility to adjust the position the video with values as it is possible for images?

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

Please be advised that the background video will always cover the Section area and be positioned in the middle of it. Regretfully, you cannot change its position horizontally or vertically.

Thanks.

Hello Ruenel

Ok, thank you very much for your answer and support!

Kind regards,
Felix

You are most welcome as always, Felix.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.