Assign header to blog home page

Hi - I’ve been struggling to assign a header to my blog home page. I was able to assign the header to all blog posts but not to the masonry blog home page. What am I missing - I’e tried everything I can think of in the header builder conditions and assignments. Thanks, Neil

Hello Neil,

Thanks for writing to us.

If you are trying to set the same header for the Blog home and blog page you need to set the assignment condition like this. You need to use the OR operator to achieve it.

If it is a different Header you can use this condition for the blog home page

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header that you want to set.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash - I tried what you suggested without success. I’m trying to use the header Main (1) on the blog home and all blog posts. The header Main should be used on all other part of the site. The only part not working at the moment is I can’t get Main (1) to show on the blog home. I’ve attached a Secure Note - thanks for your help. Best, Neil

Hi Neil,

I have checked both the headers and found the problem with the priority. I set the priority to 20 for the Main and the -1 for the Main(1) and now it is working.

Screenshot 2022-02-04 214413

Screenshot 2022-02-04 214425

Thanks

Hi Tristup,
Sorry I wanted the Main (1) header on https://staging3.therightfive.com/the-right-five-blog/ not on the site Home page.
Best, Neil

Hi @neilhartley,

Instead of assigning the header to the frontend, the condition should be set to blog.

Wrong One:

Correct One:

I went ahead and change it for you and it is now showing on your blog page.

Hope that helps.

Excellent! Thank you so much for your help and support. That’s working as I want it now. Best, Neil

Hello Neil,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.