Are there still compatibility issues with WPML and footers?

Dear Support people -

I’ve looked at a few posts, but didn’t see anything recent on this, so thought I’d write in. I’m wondering if there are still compatibility issues with Pro and WPML footers. I thought I had everything set up correctly and could toggle between pages with differences in the footer showing properly, but for some reason now I can’t and I’m unable to change the Spanish version. I can see it the issue before editing, but can’t access it. When I select edit on the footer, everything looks normal.

The bottom pic is what the footer should look like, and does look like in English. The top picture is what the Spanish footer looks like in desktop. In the second pic, when I enter footers through the Spanish version in the WP menu, I can view the problem as is. The third pic though shows that it looks normal when I try to edit.

Is it possible the footer has been corrupted somehow? I’m working in Safari and cleared the cache. Is there another cache somewhere else that might be causing the problem? What do you think?

Hi there,

Our apologies but yes this is a bug that is currently present that is already in our issue tracker.

For the mean time, please follow the following threads for a workaround:

Thank you for your patience.

Yeah, I tried that as well as turning the plug ins off and on. Other than the header and footer, I’m actually having this problem with all of my content pages as well. I’m really hoping that I’m not going to have to go in and manually create each page in Pro again. Other than the header/footer issue, should the rest be working correctly or is this considered part of the problem too? Thanks.

Hi There,

I can see the issue and from checking, I found that the following CSS that is added from the builder using the maximum width setting is missing:

.fm17.x-image {
    width: 250px;
    max-width: 250px;
    margin: -90px 1px -1px 0px;
    padding: 0px 0px 0px -30px;
}

Since by default the image is showing 100% in width, this happens. I am in the middle of checking when I notice it is working now. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblOfa2Riw
Did you clear cache? When you are still on development, it is recommended to disabling caching.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.