Are Modern Sliders an Add On?

A couple of things here.
Firstly the support doc says that Pro has a dedicated support link in the dashboard, I cannot find that.
About Modern Sliders, from the upsell for 49, when I bought Pro I thought this was an add on product not included in Pro, likewise Gridorama. Are they add ons or just a training course?
I have tried uploading the Modern Sliders templates and they do not actually upload I just get a link to download them when I click on them. Do they have to be added as plugins?
Sorry I am confused, please clarify.

There is a link for Modern Sliders in my WodPress admin, but the link is broken.

r

Here

Hi Edward,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Modern Slider is a Course & Expansion pack that consists of preset Sliders made by the experts and the course videos that explains the way those sliders build. The link in the Notification is wrong, you can find the correct link below.

Thanks

Hi thanx for the answer on that.
I have a developer building my site and I have no need to learn about the Sliders or use the templates.
I misunderstood and thought that the upsale on purchase was the add on of the Sliders.
I would like a refund on that please.

Hey Edward,

To request a refund for the themeco bundled items, please send us an email to info@theme.co.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hey Edward,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.