Apply footers only to specific pages - how?

Please give examples of the conditional statements needed to apply footers only to specific pages, how to NOT display a footer on specific pages, etc. Thank you!

Hello Ami,

Thanks for writing to us.

You need to go to the Footer —>Click on the Settings Icon—>Click on the Assignment Condition —>Select the Page-Specific option from the select box and then set the specific page.

customfooter-Footer-Builder-Pro

In case you have not seen our condition and assignment doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to set conditions to set layout or Header/footer.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I think I assigned the two footers to specific pages. Why is it not working correctly. Also, why am I getting a broken “Audience” image after I deleted the link? Thanks! (You have my login credentials.)

Hello Ami,

You have not given login details, in order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Footer Layout and Page URL where your want to assign

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note is ABOVE. I thought I assigned the “email” footer to the “About” and to the " Home" page and the “main” footer to the “concerts” / “maestro” / “next” and “venue” pages. Also, how do you return a footer to “unassigned” status?

Hello Ami,

I checked your Footer settings it seems that you are using the AND operator for multiple assignments. I would suggest you please use the OR operator for multiple assignments of the Footer layout and set the Priority as 0

You must purge all cache and browser cache as well then check it again.

To unassign the Footer layout you can click on the CROSS icon on the Footer condition to remove the condition. If you remove all the assignments, it would make the Footer layout as Unassign.
customfooter-Footer-Builder-Pro (2)

Hope it helps
Thanks

I found it, Thanks.

You’re welcome. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

I think one issue remains: Why am I getting a broken image (audience) link on the “maestro” page footer?broken link

Hello Ami,

I am not seeing a broken image in your footer of the Maestro page. This is what I am seeing:

I would highly recommend that you clear all your plugin caches especially that you have installed the W3 Total Cache plugin. You can also use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.