App Demo Home Page Content Can't be Replicated

Hey - after installing the App Demo, I’m unable to set up the home page how its displayed on the demo. I tried following the instructions I found in the forum, but it stacks the slide above my menu, and I’m still stuck with this “Blog” text even though the page is clearly my home page. Ironically enough the blog page itself has the header I want, but has blog content everywhere else.

What the app demo looks like on the sample page and what I’m ultimately trying to get to:

What mine looks like right after install:
creen

If I follow the instructions mentioned here, I’m able to get the slider to show up eventually (though I was only able to turn on the slider using pagelayer, not in cornerstone) but it shows up ABOVE the menu and random part that says “Blog”

Any help would be great…just trying to get mine set like the demo so I can start customizing things out. I wasnt able to find anywhere that I was able to modify the slider either…which was a bit problematic.

Hello @micahman333,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have assigned a slider that bears the “Blog” title just under your navigation. Please edit your homepage and remove the slider in the page settings.

You can check out this documentation for more details:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That was it! Thanks much. So many different places to find settings got me confused. For anyone else reading this in the future, this setting is on the WORDPRESS edit page, not one of the plugin edit pages. Somehow mine was defaulting to Revolution Slider: App Blog instead of home. Once I swapped it, everything was resolved.

Additionally, I somehow had a slider activated above the Masthead as well, so once I deactivated that it was set like expected for the demo content.

You’re welcome and thanks for detailing it, @micahman333

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.