Another Cornerstone Issue - It's Getting Ridiculous!

Like with so many other folks, Cornerstone isn’t working since the theme and plugin have been updated.

Every client we have using X and Cornerstone (over 25 of them) are having the exact same problems: Cornerstone won’t save anything and sometimes pages don’t even load in Cornerstone.

Sending a secure note with an example site having problems.

Seems like this has been going on for a few days now and you guys aren’t being very responsive or helpful.

What’s the deal? When is this going to be fixed??

Hello @scoopsdad,

Thanks for writing to us.

Sorry for your inconvenience, Unfortunately, the given page URL is not working because of that we were not able to check your settings.

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue, CSS/JS customization issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme Related issue

I would also recommend the following troubleshooting.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

@scoopsdad

I feel your pain. We ran into the same issues. We found a conflict with All in One SEO plugin. They’ve done some major upgrades and whatever they did, didn’t play nice with X theme. I’d take a look at that and make sure you have the most current version of the AIOS plugin. They’ve been issuing a ton of updates and the most current version is working for us with X now.

Hello Steve,

Thanks for sharing the information. It would be helpful for everyone.

Have a great day!
Thanks

Thanks for this!

Unfortunately we’re not using AIO SEO so that can’t be the problem.

All plugins are currently disabled except for Cornerstone and Really Simple SSL, just updated both X and Cornerstone with the newest release from yesterday . . . still having the same problem.

I’ve noticed a few people have reported issues relating to optimization plug ins since this latest Cornerstone update.

SiteGround optimziser causes pages not to load in our latest Cornerstone build.

Andy

Hello Andy,

Thanks for writing to us.

Yes, Sometimes aggressive cache may cause the builder problemes. It is always a good practice to purge all the cache when you update the theme, plugin and WordPress version to render the latest code on the frontend and backend.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.