Anchor link by section id goes to top of page (X/Cornerstone)

Hi, I did a search but most were on pro version and not related to my issue. Also having said that, it is an older site that was built with X and cornerstone (on X license).

Problem: When I am linking to /#section-ID it goes to the section for a second and then to the top of the page.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Hello @kturnwald,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Done. Thank you!

Hello @kturnwald,

It seems that you are using an older version of the X theme (4.6.4) and Cornerstone (1.3.3) plugin. Please have them updated. Before making any changes to your WordPress site, it’s recommended to create a backup and test the changes on a staging site. This will help you avoid any unexpected issues or errors. You can use the staging site to troubleshoot the issue as well without having to interrupt the live site. If you have not created a staging site, this article can guide you:

You can check out the latest version and the changelog here:

You can also use this guide to know how you can update:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.