All content shifts under left side header

Hi.

Pro: 5.0.7
WordPress: 5.8

The content auto-aligns to the left side, so much so, it goes under the left side headers after I updated from 4.3.3 to 5.0.7

This gets worse as the window size changes. The content goes underneath the side header even further.

Any ideas that may help?

I had to revert back o 4.3.3 because the damage was significant enough to impact my users tremendously. It would ruin the site and our revenue irrevocably.

Hello @JfantasyBooks,

Thanks for writing in! We would highly recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any Pro theme updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed with the update on the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

Once you have cloned your site in a staging site, we would love to check and figure out the cause of the issue. Please provide us access to your staging site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.