Alignment issues on blog page

Hey Themeco Team,

Thanks for your great work! Really love your theme alot!

I’m not why what’s the issue but my blog has some alignment issues when I scroll down when viewing via the desktop. Works fine on Mobile
URL: https://iamchrishenson.com/blog/

Please advice :frowning:

Hey @Integratutions,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your site, there is a JS error in the console.

ErrorUtils caught an error:

u is not defined

Subsequent non-fatal errors won't be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs.
b @ Zto0jZkDUPw.js?_nc_x=hDd6vUAXCnK:63
VM20:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: u is not defined
    at d (<anonymous>:1:693)
    at <anonymous>:1:809
    at <anonymous>:1:814

It could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hello @ruenel!

Thank you for your quick response. :slight_smile:

I have tested some of the plugins and deleted those that aren’t active or useful but the issues still remains.

The visual composer has some conflict issues but it didn’t fix it completely when I deactivate it.

Would need your help to log in via the credentials.

Thank you!

Hello @Integratutions,

I have logged in to your site and I found out that you are using WPBakery Visual Composer. Please be advised that the bundled plugin in the theme is WPBakery Page Builder which is completely a different plugin. You may need to seek further assistance from the creators of WPBakery Visual Composer instead.

Kindly check out this FAQ first. In the meantime, please update your plugin to version 6.5as well.

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,

I have deleted WPBakery Visual Composer and installed WPBakery Page Builder v 6.5 as instructed.

Could you advice how to fix the alignment issues?

Hey @Integratutions,

The Theme Options > Header > Top Height is 0. It should be greater than the height of your logo. Setting it to 120 fixes the issue.

The reason why this happens is the logo invisibly pushes content down and that could result in broken layout.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for your help!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.