Aligning graphic icons on buttons

Hello there,

I have included an arrow icon on a button but cannot see where to align it to the right of the text. Is this possible?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

Thanks for writing in!

Find the “Design” option in your Button element settings. Check the “Reverse” direction.

Best Regards.

HI @ruenel,

Thanks for getting back to me. That’s what I was looking for, thank you :-}

Have a great weekend!

Spencer

Hi @ruenel

I have a similar query.

I added menu to a footer template in the builder and the icon selector appears to be absent from the graphic icon settings.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers!

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

It seems that the Graphics option is not enabled from Setup. Please enable it to get the option shown by my colleague in his post.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I did think the process would be the same as your colleague suggested for the first problem, but please see my screen grabs.

The graphic is already activated - you can see the hand icons in the footer menu links. There is no option ot change the graphic in the settings as I could with the button.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hey @finkk,

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Spencer,

The screenshot shows that you are using the Navigation Inline element and there is no option to change the Icon for that. You need to change the Icons in the specific menu from the Appearance > Menus as shown in the given screenshot.

Screenshot-1177-

I went ahead and changed the Terms and Conditions menu item, for example, I would suggest you follow the same process for others.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

@tristup

That’s brilliant, thanks for getting back. All sorted!

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.