After your update and/or FTP update, site is failing

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home3/marcibde/public_html/x/index.php:18 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home3/marcibde/public_html/x/index.php on line 18

Hello @Marcibdesigns,

Thanks for asking and I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing because of unsuccessful update.

I tried opening the website that listed on your licence page but it seems that you have activated under construction page. Have you tried updating manually by uploading theme files using FTP? It’s mentioned in the ticket but it’s not very clear that’s why I wanted to confirm that? If not, please take a look at following resource to update theme manually as there can be some corrupted files while updating:

If problem is still there, please share WordPress and FTP login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hey There,

Some of the theme files were corrupted or does not exist which has caused this issue. To resolve this, please do the following:

• Browse to your ftp theme’s folder wp-content/themes/
  • Create a new folder new_x
  • Download a fresh copy of the X theme from your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard)
  • Unzip it and upload in wp-content/themes/new_x
  • After everything is uploaded, renamed x folder into old_x
  • Rename new_x into x folder and test your site again.

You do not have to pay someone because if you will give us ftp access that is exactly what we will do.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.