After PRO 5.0.5. update, the colors of some borders have changed

Hi

After PRO 5.0.5. update, the colors of some borders have changed form light grey to black or red

Any idea?

Thank You

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for writing in, please update to the latest release PRO 5.0.6.

Then, please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

Hi,

Can I suggest you check this thread:

If you were using hex color format, it might be the reason. I had similar problems.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes, I have checked your thread and already reported it to our dev team.

We still need to take a look at Daniele’s issue though to confirm if it’s related to the issue that you reported.

Thanks,

Hi friech and thank you for your support

I’ve updated and cleared all my caching features, but the issue is still there.

I’ve found a workaround:
If I change border color from HEX (#e7e7e7) to rgb(231, 231, 231) the problem is fixed
but it would be rather tedious to go and fix the problem throughout the site.

Please could you check with your dev team?

Thank You

I provide you login credentials in a “Secure Note”

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for the credentials, yes I can confirm this is the same bug reported by Mark above. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Please stay tuned.

Cheers,

Hi @agenzia_gamma,

I wanted to confirm with you that we have corrected this for Pro 5.0.7 which will be released later today.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.