Adobe Typekit Refresh Problem

For the first time since I started using Pro a long time ago, I’m trying to use Adobe Typekit to load a font i want to use. I’ve created the web project, and input the project ID. When I click the refresh button, it says, “Your project was not found. Please check to make sure the project ID is correct and try again.” I’ve verified that it is correct, and have tried refreshing several times.

The website is hosted on SiteGround and I’m developing it out using a staging server.

I’ve found another issue. When I try to validate Pro on the staging server, it seems to work. But then the page regreshed and it tells me my license of Pro is not validated. Could this issue be related?

I’ve deleted the staging server and am working on my main domain. The issue of validation is resolved, but I’m still trying to get Typekit to work. Same issue on the main domain.

Hello @gavn8r,

Thanks for writing in!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your main site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.