Adobe Font Revolution Slider

Hello there,

I have been trying to add the Adobe fonts (with X Theme Font Manager) to my Revolution Slider for a few days. Tried everything from Google and the forums but nothing works.

I tried to implement it with CSS:

.rev_slider .caption, .rev_slider .tp-caption {
font-family: “Gin”, sans-serif;
}

and a few other codes.
Must implement Gin and Industry from Adobe Typekit.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards
Michelle

Hey Michelle,

Adding the font in the Font Manager does not load the font yet. You will need to load the font by actually using it within the Theme Options or in Cornerstone or Pro Builders.

If you intend to use the font only in Slider Revolution, just add a text element in your page and use your font and just hide the text in all screen sizes using the Hide During Breakpoints feature.

If the font is already loaded and it still doesn’t work, please give us the URL of the page having this issue so we could check what else is causing it.

Thanks.

Hi christian,

thank you for your fast respond. I can write text with my custom fonts, just need to change the font family in Cornerstone but not in SR.
I use the font only in Slider Revolution, but I didn’t get what you mean.
Shall I add a text element in SR? When I do this I can’t choose the custom Adobe font. The CSS in in SR even doesn’t work for my custom fonts.

I need to give you an account, how can I save a reply as private?

Kind regards
Michelle

Hey Michelle,

You will need to add text (any text even just a character) in Cornerstone first and set the font family to your Adobe font. You just then need to hide the font using the Hide During Breakpoints feature as said previously. Doing so will load the font on the page. Loading the font is the first step. Your CSS will not work without loading the font first. This is also a no coding way of loading a font using our theme and builder.

You can give us private info in the Secure Note feature.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hey Christian

the fonts in Cornerstone work well, I added text. Still desperate with SR.

Thank you!!

Hey Michelle,

I tried to login using the details you have provided but they don’t seem to work:

Kindly double check.

Thank you.

Hey Jade,

thank you… please try again

Hi Michelle,

Let’s try doing it with a Class. Add this to your Theme options > CSS

.className-industry {
	font-family: "industry",sans-serif !important;
}

.classname-gin {
	font-family: "gin",serif !important;
}

The class name can be anything, it’s up to you. Then apply that class to your text layer on the Revolution Slider.

https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/layer-attributes/

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi guys,

it worked!!! I need to cry :smiley:
Thank you so much, awesome support.

Kind regards
Michelle

You’re most welcome, Michelle. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.