Additional Questions about Image Lightboxes

Hello,

I found this forum post which describes how to lightbox an image- How to lightbox an image?.

However, on my webpage (https://uofmktg.com/lp/deep1/) I can only get it to display my image graphic for my lightbox circular and relatively tiny. I’m trying to share case studies on my webpage, so I want the graphic for the lightbox to be a good enough size for the visitor to be able to read the case study, but then allow visitors to enlarge that image to see it in even better detail.

Can you give me some pointers on changing the shape of the lightbox graphic (rectangular), and increase it’s size?

Thank you!

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out.
To increase the size of the Toggle graphics you need to set the Width and the Height from the Size option as mentioned in the given screenshot. To make that image square, just disable the Border Radius option marked in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you so much for the help @tristup! I was able to get it to work!

Now I have another problem, and forgive my ignorance here. The initial graphic for the modal looks good, but I want the image that shows up when you click the graphic to be full size (large enough to read easily). I also want to have the modal graphic and the image itself responsive so that the graphic can be read with a little work and the image will resize to one where you can easily read it, both on desktop and mobile devices.

Right now the image when you click the modal graphic appears smaller than the modal graphic, and on my mobile device the modal graphic appears to the far right of my screen and with a margin on the left.

Any suggestions on how to achieve that?

Hello Tim,

When I click your image, I am seeing a bigger image.

Can you please provide us access to your site so that we can check your Modal element settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.