Adding some space to the left of a content

How do I push only this part of the content a little to the right? It is in the extreme left at the moment.

Honestly, the X Theme isn’t as intuitive as I thought at the time of the purchase. I’m finding it difficult to figure out very simple things in the last 24 hours since I started using it. One needs to have web designing/programming/CSS knowledge to work with this theme. Highly customizable but not for beginners.

Hello DeeJay,

Thanks for writing in! Based on your screenshot, it looks as if you are using the default page template which has a sidebar. Please change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer so that the contents will be pushed to the right of the page. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sent a secure note on my previous message

Hi DeeJay,

Please inspect the Rows’ of that Section.

And see the Element CSS area of those ROW, you’ll find a custom CSS that modify the left margin.

Remove that and the row will be centered (default)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.