Adding Post-Meta

Hi, I am trying to pull in the “Job-Type” meta but cant seem to find this. For instance this is what the old plugin pulls:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 1.12.26 PM
and this is what I have pulled so far:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 1.12.41 PM
Whats missing is the “Job Type” and i cant seem to find it. It is apparent here in the admin side of the listing:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 1.16.19 PM
but it doesnt show in the post-meta, and I cant seem to find where it is located:

Hi Riceman,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found that the Job Types is a taxonomy not a post meta. To get the custom taxonomy, please go through the answer of my colleague in the following thread.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks… here is the page I am working on:
https://tef.goedisondev.com/search-jobs/

I think Im close, but I dont see the Job Type as an option. Here is the structure (i believe this is correct. and also assume I dont need the “Terms Container”, just the “List Item & Term”? I left the Container there for now,):
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 8.48.11 AM

and here i have selected Current Post Terms, but I dont see Job Type…
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 8.48.29 AM

I tried Query Builder too, but no Job Type…
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 8.48.42 AM

I am also having trouble with the page loading now. Could there be a conflict with too many Looper Providers? The error is “Request Timeout”

Thanks for any help with this. Its a super powerful tool that we are trying to understand better and utilize more often in our builds.

Hello Riceman,

In the Looper Provider Current Post Terms, the field needs to be hacked to insert the job_listing_type taxonomy because it is not displaying in the dropdown. I was able to override through the debug tool and now it is displaying the Job Type.

Just do not change anything in the dropdown so that the override will not change.

Please check on the page now.

Thanks! This is awesome. Could you please explain how you achieved this so I can take note and not have to ask again in the future? Also, incase it breaks for whatever reason, it would be great to know how to re-create this. Thanks!

Hello @coloradodesigngroup,

You need to click on the Hamburger menu icon —>Preferances —>DevToolkit

Search-Jobs-Page-Builder-Pro (1)
Search-Jobs-Page-Builder-Pro (2)

It would enable the Dev Toolkit, you can see the Gun icon.

Now click on the Terms—>List Item—>Customze—>Click in the Gun Icon now scroll down and then add the Taxonomy

Hope it helps
Thanks

Yes, this is awesome. Thanks you for explaining!

Hello @coloradodesigngroup,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.