Adding Google Map

Hi, I read the doc and some forums, but can’t seem to get my site to add the google map to the pages. It says Opps something went wrong. I attached what it looks like on the front end and how i have the info in the backend (I blacked out the API key). Thank you for your help

Hello Alyssa,

Thanks for writing in! There should be an error in the console indicating what went wrong. It could be the coordinates or your API key. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have a few different maps on the page that I was trying out, but I really want the Google map to work.

HI Alyssa,

The reason why the Google Map is not working because the key is invalid.

I suggest that you check this article on how you can fix it.

Hope that helps.

I created a new key and have added it to the site and it is still not showing. Any other suggestions?

Hi Alyssa,

Another issue came up, it is Google Maps JavaScript API error: RefererNotAllowedMapError.

Here’s how you can fix it.

If there’s still an issue, I suggest that you open your google chrome debugging tool (inspect element) and go to console to check the Google Map error.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.