Adding Google font to <span> HTML

Hi there,

I’m trying to get the following code to work, but it doesn’t seem to be working:

<span style="color: #fff; font-family: 'Parisienne', cursive !important;">Sample Text</span>

What am I missing? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the code and there is no issues with the code. However, as you are using White color (#fff) and if the background is white then the text won’t show up as text will get amalgamated with the background. Try changing the color and that should fix the problem.

Thanks.

Thanks, @Prasant.

That wasn’t the issue, however, as the background is #262626. The issue is that the font showing isn’t the Google font, “Parisienne”. Any other thoughts?

Much appreciated.

Hello Tom,

Is the Parisienne font loaded on the page at all? If not, kindly make sure that it is so that you could use it on the pages. In case you have it loaded already, kindly provide us the link of the site in question since you have several licenses in your account so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hi @Jade,

Thanks for this. I might need some assistance here. How do I ensure the Parisienne font is loaded on the page?

Cheers.

Hello Tom,

Do you have the Font Manager enabled in X > Theme Options > Typography? If so, to load the Parisienne font, please add it in the Font Manager.

Hope this helps.

Lovely, thank you! Will give it a go :grin:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.