I want to add certian customization such as donate button (which goes to specific paypal code) here: http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/ica-projects-2/
How do I do that?
I want to add certian customization such as donate button (which goes to specific paypal code) here: http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/ica-projects-2/
How do I do that?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.
First please setup a Child Theme. And then add this on your child theme’s functions.php file:
/* Add a donate button on the bottom of portfolio post*/
function donation_button( $content ) {
if ( is_singular('x-portfolio') ) : ?>
<!-- YOUR DONATE BUTTON CODE HERE -->
<?php endif;
}
add_action('x_before_the_content_end', 'donation_button');
Replace the <!-- YOUR DONATE BUTTON CODE HERE --> with your actual donate button code.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!