Adding classes with minus (-) in name

I try to add this classes to the class field for a img element.

foobox fbx-link fbx-instance

But the classes with the minus (-) in the name will not be added.

foobox fbxitem fbxinstance

works. A parsing issue?

Hello @Regnalf,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to add your given class with the minus sign on the Image element it seems that it is working fine at my end.
a (11)

It might be the issue of a broken HTML error. Please clone the page content to another page and delete the content one by one to check which section is causing the issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve setup admin access (see secure note) and the link to the layout.

you can find the image element here:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-17 um 14.40.57

It seems that if i just add fbx-link the foobox works fine, unfortunately it should foobox and it should add fbx-link automatically. Don’t know why.

Hello @Regnalf,

It could that the Foobox plugin is causing the issue. The class that you are trying to add may not be acceptable with the plugin. Take this for example:

Maybe, the plugin has already set specific classes will be rejected when added onto the page. This may be to prevent any issues or problems launching the lightbox.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the clarification that it is not a pro problem. If it should be only the class fbx-link and it works then it is also ok.

Hopefully the plugin will not change its behavior at some point.

Thx, @Regnalf

Hey @Regnalf,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.