Adding Bypass to Custom Construction Page

I’ve created a simple Under Construction page, and would like to present the bypass field that is used on your generated page. Is that possible?

Hello @mbachrach,

Thanks for writing in!

A better and easier to use/implement solution that I would suggest you is our Under Construction Plugin that comes bundled with Pro Theme. It can be installed from Pro > Validation > Extensions. You can customize the appearance of under construction page as per your requirement. Under Construction plugin also comes with options to enter password to bypass the page. To learn more, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

I’m using your Under Construction plugin, but with a custom page. I want to add that bypass to my custom page.

Actually, it does appear: the color of the key icon just doesn’t show up against my background. Sorry about that. how do I change that icon color?

Hi There @mbachrach

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area and change the color value according to your preference.

#tco-under-construction-bypass span {
    color: red;
}

Hope that helps.

it does not work there, but does work when I put it in the CSS for the custom page I created. thanks.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.