Add to cart function

Hello there!

When I click on “Add To Cart” I want the cart element “Cart Off Canvas” to open.

I will leave a video down bellow (REFERENCE) how It should work, please look down bellow.

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for writing to us.

It would need custom development to show mini cart toggle from the right side as you have mentioned. I would recommend you to please consult the developer.

Thanks

Hello!

The “cart off canvas” element is from X Pro builder, isn’t that yours? (themeco)
Where should I contact? please help

Hello Katarina,

Please understand that the “Add to Cart” button is a default WooCommerce button. The normal behavior after clicking this button would be that a WooCommerce notice would appear displaying that the product was added to the cart. Another option is to redirect to the cart page. There is also an AJAX add to cart popup as well.

Now, what you have in mind is to open the cart off-canvas element that you have added in the header. Yes, this element is from Pro header builder. Integrating this element to the default WooCommerce add to cart button requires custom development and this is beyond the scope of our support already. You need a 3rd party developer that has some knowledge in both WooCommerce and the Pro theme to be able to accomplish this mentioned modification.

Thank you for your understanding.

I really want that function, what do you suggest for me?

Can I pay someone from themeco team (developer) to do this for me? Hopefully it isn’t much, since my budget is not that big…

Can you send me a link or e-mail where I can get in touch with the developer?

Kind regards,

Hello Katarina,

It would still need custom development and it’s not that simple. It’s equivalent to creating fully functional builder element, it can be similar to plugin development. It would cost hours of development. You can avail our elite services here https://theme.co/elite for development, or you may contact other developers.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.