Add Section To Renew Posts/Blog Page

Hello,

I’ve seen a few posts for workarounds on how to add a Rev Slider to the top of the Blog Page (Page set in Wordpress under Settings / Reading / Posts Page) by adding a code to the child theme’s functions.php file.

I’m using the Renew stack and I would like to add a section with a parallax image and overlay color (for the background of the full width section) and classic image as the element within the section below the nav bar but before the posts content on the Blog/Posts page. Can you help provide the code to achieve this?

If that is not possible, can you help provide the code I would need to enter in the child theme’s functions.php file to insert a Rev Slider below the nav bar but before the posts for Renew?

Thank you!

Hi @smartermethods,

Thanks for writing to us.

Yes, it is possible by adding some code in Child Theme’s functions.php file. As what you are trying to accomplish requires template customization, we would highly suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released.

Kindly follow our documentation for predefined filters and hooks of our theme.

For reference, you can follow this thread too

Since it would require custom development so I would recommend you to consult the developer who can assist you or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Please note that we do not provide the support for custom development. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.