Add PRO header and footer to Memberpress

Hi Themeco,

For a website I want to addd a course with Memberpress. It would be great to add a PRO header and footer to the memberpress course extention so it fits more with the design of the website.

For example when i’m looking in the footer builder assignments I can see in the conditions the test course were I want to assign the footer but the footer doesn’t appear.

Do you know if it’s possible?

Hi @Timmid,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to tell anything without investigating through the Admin Dashboard. I would request you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,

I thought maybe you have heard this question before.

Here are the login details.

Hi @Timmid,

I have checked the Footer Builder and Header Builder and found Course page is showing but while assigning those to the specific page it is not showing. It might be the Course template of the said plugin which is blocking the Header and Footer to load, I would suggest you contact the Plugin Author on this and let us know the feedback from them.

Thanks

thank you.

After contact with Memberpress I got this code to enable the footer on the courses page.

add_action('mpcs_courses_footer', function() {
get_footer();
});

Only the styling of the footer is not right after adding the code. Any idea how to fix this?

And an additional question. I can enable Cornerstone as an editor for Memberpress Courses but the styling also doesn’t work. It loads and can add elements but they don’t look good.

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

I heard from Memberpress that to make the footer css work i need to asign the footer css to the class of the course page. I hope I understand it well. The class is:

.mpcs-course-template-default

Is there a way to get this class in all the css that targets the footer?

Hi @Timmid,

I am not quite sure If I understand the query correctly. Would you mind sharing the URL where did you find the CSS class? In that way, we can check the possibility to add it in the footer part.

Thank you.

Hi Marc

The url of the Memberpress course page is:

The CSS class I got from Memberpress support. As you can see on the course page the footer build with the PRO footer builder is showing but the styling is not correct.

Hello @Timmid,

Please disable the Locotranslate plugin because it is causing the issue. Once you deactivate the plugin, the header or footer that you have assigned should display especially on the MemberPress pages.

To translate your site, please check this out:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thank you for the reply. Deactivating Loco translate doesn’t fix the issue unfortunatly. I deactivated Loco translate now. Also I have the issue a few days and I just installed Loco translate yesterday so the plugin couldn’t be the issue.

As I said the footer is displaying on the Memberpress course page now:

But the styling isn’t correct.

Hello @Timmid,

It seems that there is an issue of a broken HTML error. I would suggest you clone the page then delete the section one by one and check which section causing the issue. I tried to access the page but it seems that you were working on the backend.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,

I’m not working on it at the moment. If you have time can you check? I can’t find anything.

Hello @Timmid,

Your custom footer is now being displayed on this page: https://360talk.nl/online-trainingen/360talk-de-online-presentatietraining/

Only the header is not displayed because the MemberPress plugin seems to be overriding the header. If you can contact the creators of MemberPress plugin and ask them about this issue. They may have a solution to this. Be advised that the Memberpress plugin is not fully supported. Full support may be possible by customization but that would be outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Ruenel,

Thx for taking the time to look. The footer is indeed showing that I already managed to do. But the styling of the footer is not correct here. You can see that also in your screenshot and if you see the same footer on the home page:

Showing the header is not so easy to place because the course pages already have a header. So I keep that the way is is. But since the footer is showing it would be great if it has the right styling.

Hi @Timmid,

I have checked your website footer and found that it showing properly with the style.

If you are still facing the same issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Thanks

Hi,

I have done above but still the styling of the footer is not good. Can you confirm you see the right styling of the footer on the course page?

On other pages of the website the footer is showing correct. I only have the problem on the memberpress course page.

Hi @Timmid,

I have checked it again it is really weird that now the footer is showing as per your screenshot and not loading the style as you described. I have investigated it further and found that in the course pages the footer has been included inside another footer tag and that might be the reason behind your issue. If you compare with your Home page and Course page you can find there are two footer showing the HTML code.

Home Page Footer:

Course Page Footer

I would suggest you contact the plugin author on this and let us know the feedback from them.
Thanks

Thank you I will go back to them with it.

Hi @Timmid,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.