Add phone number to header

Hi - I use X/Cornerstone to create my site: www.printpartner.biz. I can figure out 90% of the stuff but here is one that I have not had success: I want to add a phone number to the header!

The header is super simple: Just a graphic at top left and two menu items at right.

My question: How can I just add a text block/widget to the header using X/Cornerstone? I have found tutorials on how to do this with other wordpress themes, just not x/cornerstone.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are trying to add a phone number at the top bar, please go to X > Theme Options > Header and enable the Top Bar and you can add the phone number in the Top Bar Content.

I also suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro, where Pro has a header builder which you can customize the way you want.

Convert X to Pro

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks, Marc_a - The Topbar option didn’t yield results so I upgraded to Pro and now I have it set up the way I like! The only problem is that I am still trying to find out how to link the text boxes I put in the header. At present It’s just looking pretty, but not linking. I’ll keep at it.

Yep - I’m kinda stumped. How can I add an HTML link to the text boxes?

I want the “Sign Up” text box to link to https://www.printpartner.biz/sign-up/

Thanks

Hey Mitch,

Instead of using Text element, you should add the Button element and then in the URL field you can add the link (see screenshot)

You can completely customize the the Button element via it’s settings to make it look like a link. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.