Add Layerslider padding

Using layerslider plugin. Got the slides looking good in cornerstone. But I would like to add some padding between text links and slider. Website is www.mscog.org

I did find this (below) in forum, it was a question about removing padding, I tried it in reverse at x > Theme Options > CSS> Page , then added padding-top: 50; no change.

I am coming from divi, so this is all new. I have some knowledge on CSS , very familiar with WP.

.home .x-slider-container {
border: 0;
}

.home .x-main.full {
margin-top: 0;
}

.home .x-main.full .entry-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
}

I figured out that I was not using the slider correctly, I got it in place now. But now I am in the position of all the other users have, I need to reduce the gap between the head and slider. I used the following from another forum post at x>theme options>css>page and still no reduction in space.

.home .x-slider-container {
border: 0;
}

.home .x-main.full {
margin-top: 0;
}

.home .x-main.full .entry-wrap {

padding-top: 0;
}

Hello @mscog,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page and I found out that you have added the slider in a section. The code above will not work because it does not apply to the section. To reduce the gap between the header and the slider, please edit your page and reduce the top padding of your section from 9% to at least 3% only.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.