Add content in the blank space below Product Picture (WooCommerce)

Hey X!

I’m a huge X Theme fan and I’m trying to set up WooCommerce. Everything’s going pretty well, but I really don’t like the huge white space that is left under my product picture in the left column. I have a couple ideas of how I would like to fix this problem but no idea how to execute them.
One option is to make the right column wider (the “Private: E2 Workstation-Buy Online!” and entire section beneath).
My more preferred idea is to just move the “LTW Workstation Accessory Packages” image from the right column to the left column. This would take up less space on the right side of the page while getting rid of some of the white space on the left side. That being said, I have no idea how to accomplish this. My WooCommerce doesn’t give me the option of adding content below the featured product image.
If you guys could help me solve this, I’d be over the moon greatful!

Other slight problems I’d love answers to if you know how they could be fixed: how to add thumbnail images to the radio button options (Color samples) , and how to label “Quantity” next to the quantity box. There is a quantity box, but it’s not labeled so that’s not user friendly.

Thanks a million! :grinning:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! With the release of WooCommerce 3.0, there was a big change in the product images. Which is why as you see now, there are some empty spaces below your single product image. In relation to this, please check out this knowledge base article on how you can resize or completely transform the default look to just using the bigger thumbnail images right below the single product image. Please check it right here:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hey RueNel!

I really appreciate you getting back with me so timely. I was able to use this information to better my product pages, however, it didn’t answer my questions.

I just want to put content (either an image from my Media Library or some of the WooCommerce fields like “Color”) in the blank space directly under the Product Image (the signal blue machine base).

Thanks!

Also, the quantity box is not labeled so it’s just a random box. I’d like to label it, just as the “Custom RAL” box is clearly labeled.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

1.) It seems that you are using WooCommerce product addon plugin. Regretfully we do not have any knowledge how to place the product addons in the section where you want it to be. I would recommend that you contact the creators of the plugin directly as they can answer you and could give you a step by step process of how you can make use of WooCommerce Product Addon.

2.) This is default with renew stack. No “Quantity” text is displayed. It is evident from our demo site right here: http://demo.theme.co/shop-renew/product/bucky/

If you wish to add the text, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.woocommerce .quantity:before{
    content: "Quantity ";
}

And if you want to position the text above the field, you can make use of this code instead:

.woocommerce .quantity:before{
    content: "Quantity ";
    display: block;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

The quantity code worked great! I’ll contact WooCommerce about the rest.

Thanks! :smile:

You’re welcome.