Add button to Navbar

Hello,
I cannot figure out how to add a CTA button to the Navbar? Can you please help?

Thank you!
Vivien

Hello Vivien,

Thanks for writing in!

You are using the default header. We recommend that you create a custom header in Pro > Headers. You can use a template or create your own header layout and then insert the CTA in one of your bars on the custom header.

Please check out this documentation to know more about the header builder:

Best Regards.

Hi, thanks for the article and video, unfortunately this seems to refer to an older version of X Pro theme. Attached you find my screenshot of how it looks here, I do not find where I can create my own header??

Thanks for help!
Vivien

Hi Vivien,

My colleague has explained the setting in the latest version of Pro using the Header builder option. What you are referring to is the Theme Options panel, which is completely different. I would suggest you check by Pro > Header and then follow the instruction given by my colleague and also go through the video on this.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Although the bar is marked as “sticky” it is not sticky. What am I doing wrong?

Another issue I have now is that the mobile view looks just terrible:

The burger menu is gone, the logo cut off… What did I do wrong?

Also, I want the logo to be on the very left side and the menu on the right side with the CTA button in the middle. I do not know with it is so close together?

Hello, can you please help? Thank you very much, I cannot proceed unfortunately…

Hello Vivien,

I have checked your custom header. I am seeing only one bar and it is designed for the desktop only. It is best that you insert the 2nd bar and design it just for the smaller screen. Please check out my example header in the secure note below.

You can show/hide a bar by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option.

Best Regards.

Thank you very much! I didn’t know I have to design a second bar. Well, makes sense though :slight_smile:

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.