Add Background image

I’d like to add a background image behind all of this top row content but don’t see anything in the forums that covers that.

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for posting in! You can insert a background image in your Section element settings. Please check this out:

You can add it in the lower or upper layer. If this is not helping, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your page element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I tried that in the section setting, but it’s not putting it in the Section setting… it’s putting it in the Row setting. I want to put it where the red outermost outline is.

Hello @ppe29,

Do not add it to the Row element. You must add it to the Section.

1.) Click the Section:

2.) And you’ll have the section settings where you can add a background image to the section.

Hope this makes sense.

It makes perfect sense. I’m just not getting the results. I’m sure I’m not understanding something about the system but can’t get there. You see here I have the section selected and the background image added, but it does not appear within the space outlined in red.

Hello @ppe29,

It could be that you are using the Blank - Container | Header, Footer page template. You will need to change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

If that does not work, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your page. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.