Actual view on iphone is different from web view

Hi,
I would the view and overall browsing experience on my iphone to be the same as the mobile view while browsing on the web developer tools or though themeco’s developer mobile view. This is very noticeable in the footer.

Currently in the web developer tools view, the footer looks fine

And I am able to see the last 2 sections clearly

and this is similar to viewing it on the themeco’s developer app mobile view.

However while looking at it from my iphone it looks like this. There are unwanted gaps and the links and headings in the 2nd last section are missing.

Hi @Nalwi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and this seems like a setup issue. In mobile screens, instead of adding all the content in one container, add your content in different containers just like you did it for desktop screens.

In addition to that avoid using negative margins and make sure the height of the Bar is set to auto. This should resolve the issue. If the issue persists then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

That worked perfectly, thank you!

You are welcome @Nalwi

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.