Activate cornerstone plugin glitch

Everytime I click here to activate required cornerstone plugin, it says corerstone activated. But keeps going back to showing the same message.

This started after shifting to Child Theme.

Note: cornerstone was always active.

Hey @benedictheblich,

There might be codes in your child theme that conflicts with Cornerstone. Please download a fresh copy of the X child theme here: https://theme.co/docs/child-themes. Then, install and activate it in your site.

If the issue persists after that, please post the following information in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Problem Still persists after installing new child theme

Hi @benedictheblich,

I have checked your website but it has been found that the user does not have the Admin privileges. I would suggest granting the privilege and letting us know for further investigation.

Thanks

Could you try with the username attached to this post

Hey @benedictheblich,

I was able to replicate the issue on your website and here are the things I have done on your website.

• Activate the parent theme - not working
  • Uploading a fresh copy of the parent theme - still now working
  • Deactivating all the plugins for about 1-2 minutes - the Cornerstone plugin notice to be installed was gone ( means it is working )

That being said, I believe that one of your plugins is causing the issue. I suggest that you disable all the plugins and activate it one by one to find the culprit.

Hope that helps.

Yes, it helped thanks.

Hi @vividground,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.