ACF Pro Repeater fields

Hi, I am working on some ACF fields for a client site, all the ‘text type’ ones are working fine for example:

{{dc:acf:post_field field="prices_from" post="298"}}

BUT the ‘repeater type’ is causing me a headache, I managed to get it to show three text areas, but it just had the standard starter text in them rather than pulling through the subfields.

The mean field is ‘features’ and the sub fields are ‘feature’

Please can you provide me with the code above but to make the repeater work? Thanks so much!!

There are currently three features… as sub fields, but it needs to auto allow for more…

Please don’t send me the video, have watched and it’s not giving me the answer… thanks :slight_smile: so much

Hey @wolfproductions,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please check our documentation about ACF Repeater.

If the documentation doesn’t help on your end, we need to check your setup properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL or Layout Builder where the ACF Pro Repeater fields is active

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

As mentioned before the standard ‘text type’ works perfectly

Don’t worry I have worked it out…

Hi @wolfproductions,

Glad that you are able to work it out.

Thanks

Thanks Tristup, I am struggling with ACF Gallery though, please can you help?

Doesn’t matter what I do I don’t seem to be able to be able to get this to work…

So, I am trying to feed a Slide container element, with an image as the child element… using an ACF gallery, I can only ever get the image to display the first image in the gallery…

This is the slide container looper provider:

{{dc:post:meta post=“298” key=“gallery”}}

Return format: Image URL

and the image set to {{dc:looper:item}}

Hey @wolfproductions.

I check your setup and the only issue is that you set Looper Provider in your Slide 1 element. To fix your issue the slide1 element should be set to Looper Consumer. I went ahead and change it for you. it is now showing the gallery images.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Marc, confused, this is what is showing me end

and this is what the global block looks like in an off canvas

https://retirementsecurity.co.uk/home/#BlakeCourtOC

Ignore Marc, one of us turned it back on… sorted… thanks for your help, much appreciated

Hang on, spoke too soon… right so the whole gallery is now displaying…

https://retirementsecurity.co.uk/home/#BlakeCourtOC

BUT I want it to work in the Slide Container, all the images are loading in one slide ‘Slide 1’

So it should work like this… https://retirementsecurity.co.uk/home/#AshbyCourtOC

(This is just a temp non dynamic slider not using ACF)

Thanks… progress though… :slight_smile:

Hey @wolfproductions,

I check your setup again and found out that you added the Looper Consumer in the Slider Container. The Looper Consumer should be set in the Slide element. That being said, I already set the Looper Consumer in the Slide element for you. If you check the screenshot below, it is now working fine.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Mark, but all the images are still showing within one slide… and therefore showing in one long list effectively.

Each image needs to dynamically be within it’s own slide, so if there are 26 images in the ACF gallery, there should be 26 slides…

Please see the OC and how that global block is being shown front end.

Thanks

Hey @wolfproductions,

I suspect that someone on your end, wipe out the changes I have made! I re-apply the changes and it is working as it should be.

Hope that helps.

Got it… perfect thanks…

So I am just adding a button with a dynamic link that I wish to reference a link field via a specific post ID, what would be the code please?

This is the custom field: key_facts_doc_link
Type = * Url

Thanks for your help, it’s working fine via text fields but not when I go to add it to a URL link here:

dlink

I am trying to use: {{dc:post:meta post=“298” key=“key_facts_doc_link”}}

Hello @wolfproductions,

You should use this dynamic content code:
{{dc:post:meta key="key_facts_doc_link" post="298"}}

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That’s it… thanks Ruenel… couldn’t find this when clicking on the dynamic link feature anywhere

Hello @wolfproductions,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please have a look at the given screenshot to learn more about how to get this dynamic content code.
Home-Page-Builder-Pro (13)

Thanks

Thank you Prakash.

Totally unrelated, on a small number of browsers, the off canvas element on this site is scrolling to the bottom of the OC (content creating a scroll bar) upon opening. Any ideas? There are no scroll ids or anything so it’s odd.

Is there some global JS I can use to stop this please?

Thanks again